Terms & Conditions
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified cut-off date after which they will be released. Rooms will be blocked only after 50% of the advance payment.
- Bookings confirmed only after 100% payment in advance.
- Please note that rupee rates are applicable for Resident Indian National or Foreigners holding Indian Resident/Work Permits.
- Rates subject to change without prior intimation.
- For online booking, extra person charges and other charges if any will be collected on arrival.
- Full refund for cancellation received 30 days or more in advance.
- 50% refund for cancellation received 15 days in advance or more.
- No refund for cancellation received less than 15 days in advance.
In regard to refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for or cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take minimum of 3-4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card amount or to bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
- Primary guest must be of 18 Years or more age to Check-in at the hotel.
- Guest needs to carry a valid Personal Identity Proof to check in at this hotel eg: Passport, Driving license failing which the hotel may deny the room and there may be penalties levied on booking.
- Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Restricted Area Permit (RAP) from the immigration counter during arrival at Airport / Port and produce the same at the time of Check-in at the hotel.
- Any hike/s in Govt. taxes the same would be charged accordingly over and above the room rates/ meals.
- The hotel is not responsible for any Delay / Postponement / Cancellation of Flights and Ferrys.
- The hotel is not responsible for cancellations of reservations due to climatic changes.
The hotel shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any death, personal injury, sickness, accidents, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or theft, natural disasters, industrial disputes, reason of threat or war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, technical problems to the transport, extreme weather conditions, closure of the airports and sea ports and similar event out of our control howsoever caused, or are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control.
In the case of force majeure or other circumstances for which the Hotel is not responsible, the hotel is not obliged to provide any compensation to the client.
Jurisdiction in respect of any or all dispute/s arising shall vest exclusively in the court of Port Blair jurisdiction.